Automatic Planetary Ball Mill with 4 Alumina Jars (4 X 500mL)
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GN-SFM-1 planetary automatic ball mill
- Main Plate Rotation: 30-350 Rpm
- Speed Control: Variable by Changing Frequency
- Trademark: Gelon
- Specification: CE
- Product Name: Ball Mill
- Mixing Tank Self Rotation: 60-700 Rpm
- Tank (Jar): Four 500 Ml Alumina Jars, 32 Zro2 (Ysz) Balls Are
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: China
1. Main plate rotation: 30-350 rpm
2. Mixing tank self rotation: 60-700 rpm
3. Speed control: Variable by changing frequency
1. GN-SFM-1 has four ball grinding tanks installed on one turning plate.
2. When the plate rotates, the tank axis makes planetary rotation in opposite directions and the balls in the tanks grind and mix samples in high speed movement.
3. The product can smash and blend various products of different materials and granularity with dry or wet methods.
4. (Note: Granularity of grand products is dependent on the material properties, size, and quantity of milling media and processing time.
5. According to customer's feedbacks, minimum granularity can be as small as 0.1 micron).
206 - 240V AC (single phase), 50/60 Hz
220V AC Power plug is not included.
Max. Power Consumption
Variable by changing frequency of AC motor
Main plate rotation: 30-350 rpm
Mixing tank self rotation: 60-700 rpm
Digital display the speed in rpm
Timer controls major platen's running time from 1 to 999 minutes
Timer control tank rotation time from clockwise to anticlockwise direction: 1-99 minutes
In order to mill efficiently, material particles shall be less than 14 mesh (1.12mm)
1 pcs 14 mesh for separating samples is included.
One year limited warranty with lifetime support
Consumable parts, such as Al2O3 jar and grinding ball, are not covered by the warranty
450mm(L) x 490mm(W) x 530mm(H)
100 kg (220 lbs)
SS304 mixing jar is suitable for grinding various metal materials
For milling the oxide material, please choose alumina/zirconia jars and media
Must place 4 jars or 2 in symmetrical with similar weight in the ball mill to keep balance during rotation,
otherwise unbalance rotation, especially one jar, may damage the machine
DO NOT USE stainless steel balls in Alumina jars. Alumina jars are not included in the warranty
48"(L) x 40"(W) x 42"(H)