Gn-La132 Aqueous Binder for Li Ion Battery
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||10 KG|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GN-LA132
- Usage: Electric Bicycle, Cellphone
- Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
- Electrolyte: No
- Rechargeable: Non-Rechargeable
- Supply 2: Lithium Ion Battery Machine
- Transport Package: Standard
- Origin: China
- Type: Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Shape: Liquid
- Installation: No
- Supply 1: Lithium Ion Battery Materials
- Trademark: GELON
- Specification: customized
LA132-----Applicable for all kinds of cathode and anode materials
LA132 aqueous binder has good antioxidant and anti-reduction ability, it can be applied to a variety of cathode and anode materials(including LiCoO2, LiMn2O4 and LiFePO4 cathode material, carbon anode material and activated carbon)
LA132 aqueous binder has high viscosity and pure quality, it's a environmentally friendly binder dispersed in water which is used in electrode materials, thickener and organic solvent are not needed while using it, the environmental pollution caused by solvent-based binder during the production of lithium-ion battery and poor safety can be effectively avoided.
The lithium-ion battery which uses LA132 aqueous binder has excellent cycle performance and rate capability, the cell polarization is slight.
AS FOLLOWING TABLE.
1. Adjust the consistency of slurry by adding water to avoid the edge folding phenomenon of slurry.
2. The small bubbles formed during the process of stirring can be eliminated by vacuum defoaming or adding a small amount of alcohol or n-butyl alcohol.
3. The content of binder in the negative electrode is suggested 2~5%, positive is 1.5~4%(lithium iron phosphate can appropriately increase the amount of binder).
4. After drying the electrode, cool it in the air before rolling, cutting and winding.
5. Fully dry to eliminate the absorbed water before injecting liquid to the battery.
6. In shelf life, it is normal that the viscosity of product increases as time goes by.
|Appearance||Milky white or light yellow water emulsion|
|Viscosity (mPa.s 40C)||>4800|
|Solid Content %||15+/-0.2|